Livelihoods and Natural Resource Management
- Strengthen Farmer Group formation and cohesion including commodity associations, platforms, federations and co-operatives.
- Facilitate vulnerable women and youth to start farm and non-farm enterprises.
- Building the capacities of women and youth to access market for agricultural enterprises and to meet quality standards.
- Increase public awareness on sustainable consumption and production practices.
- Promote green opportunities
- Promote and facilitate the use of environmental friendly and renewable energy technologies
- Increase community resilience to impact of climate change